Membership Application & Fees
The NHCA is an association of healthcare owned collection agencies and hospital business office collection personnel. There are three types of memberships in the NHCA. Listed below are the types and fees for each membership.
Regular Membership qualifies one member per agency to vote in organizational business. Unlimited Associate Memberships are available for the staff of Regular Member agencies.
Use the Regular Member application to apply for Associate status.
- New Regular Member Application Fee $100.00-Plus Annual Dues
- Annual Membership Dues 10 or Less FTE’s $450.00
- Annual Membership Dues 11 or More FTE’s $500.00
- Annual Membership Dues for all Associate Members $125.00 (No Application Fee)
Associate Membership is for Directors/CFO/Vice Presidents of Finance, Patient Account Managers, Business Office Managers or Collection Supervisors of hospital business offices.
- New member application fee waived if owned agency is a member
- New Member Application Fee………$100.00 Plus Annual Dues
- Annual Membership Dues…………….$300.00 ($50.00 if owned agency is a member)
- Additional Members ( per person) $75.00
Supporting membership is offered to those businesses that want to promote the activities of the NHCA and our members. Membership is offered to those businesses that provide services to the collection industry and do not own an interest in a privately held collection operation or that are directly or indirectly affiliated with a business that is involved in 3rd party collections.
There are three levels of support available.
Benefits and Fees for Platinum, Gold and Basic levels of membership.Supporting Membership Application